Wednesday 13 October 2010

Chapter 11 - Just Wishes - Gen 2


My name is Austin Bramley

I am a teen and my mom is Apple Bramley,  my dad is Dustin Langerak (not that he has been much of dad).  I have 2 sisters April and Autumn, 2 half brother Aaron and Aidan who I have grown up with and a half brother and sister, Kaylynn and Parker Langerak who I do not really know.  My mom is engaged to Marty Keaton - he is Aaron and Aidans dad.  Marty lives with us and he is ok as fatherly figures go I suppose , a big improvement on my so called father anyway!!!  
I am Athletic, Disciplined, Family Oriented and Hopelessly Romantic, I have just entered high school where my mom is the District Superintendent, I hate seeing my mom at school every day!!!  I am not really sure what I want to do with the rest of my life, I haven't decided on my lifetime wish yet , but I am sure it will come.
At the moment I am concentrating on getting an A at school, getting on the honour roll, and can not wait for my first romance and very first kiss!!

This is my story ..................

School is stressing me out and I am in need of some attention from my dad, as he doesn't bother to come to see me, I thought I would go and visit him.  I got the usual hugs and a bit of conversation before he wondered off leaving me with his wife (my step-mother) llianna and her barmy sister Zelda Mae
Kaylynn and Parker were not around so I snook into one of the bedrooms to do my homework, Zelda was in the next room playing with her dollshouse - she is so childish!!!!!  It took me so long to finish my homework, I was out after curfew getting home - but luckily I did not get caught - mom would have been sooo cross!!
This is Aaron my big brother, he had his birthday a while back - lucky him, he has finished school and is now working at the sports stadium with Marty, one day he wants to be a superstar athlete.
Aaron is now married to Asia, she moved in for a few days but the house was so crowded, mom and Marty had saved up enough money to buy them a house of thier own  so Aaron has flown the nest, I miss not having him around!!!  I hope I get a little niece or nephew soon!!!!!
Being Athletic - I enjoy working out on the treadmill
and this is where my mom can be so stupid sometimes, I'm working out and she interupts me to encourage me to work on my skills - what does she think i am doing!!??  Shes not happy unless we have our head stuck in a book!!!!
It is saturday - no school today, and my homework is already done so I have the weekend to enjoy.
Starving and nothing in the fridge, so I have a go at making some waffles
Where is mom when you need her - I hope i don't burn the kitchen down!!!!!
Normal quality - not bad for my first attempt!!  I'm quite proud of myself, I didn't burn them or the kitchen!!!  Just hope they taste as nice as they look!
I fancied going jogging, so I thought I would have a jog to the park, its a nice day and its a good place to make the new friends that I craved.
When I get to the park its quite deserted - ooohhhh - someone has left a laptop on one of the tables, thats a stupid thing to do!!!  Oh well, it works, I may as well play a few games of chess while i wait for some company to arrive
For a Saturday the park was pretty quiet - I did meet one new person, violet Fushia, shes quite pretty, we share a few traits in common but shes a little too old for me I think!!
Hearing a commotion, I could see a bunch of sims protesting outside of the town hall so I went over to have a nosey, banners with clown faces on - wonder what that is all about??!!  Quite bored of it all I just took myself home.
Got home and was a little smelly, shower broken again - another flood!!!  
I moaned to Autumn "Nothing ever gets fixed around this place!!!"
"I didnt mean you had to try and fix things Autumn!!!"  
I watch nervously as Autumn tried to fixed the dishwasher, I remember the last time mom tried she electricuted herself and was a little singed.  If anything happened to Autumn it would be my fault!!
Luckily she managed to fix it - clever you!!!!
I spotted something new in the garden - whats this???
Mom told me Marty had got a Martial Arts dummy and block breakers, he needed them for work.
Great - I am going to give it a go!!
Its getting late but I am quite enjoying this - Ill be having a go at this tommorrow!!

--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment