Sunday 2 January 2011

Chapter 58 - Just Wishes - Gen 6


"Can we have another baby??"  Eva asked
"I suppose we have room for just one more - but thats got to be it no more!!!!"
It is already time for Fosters birthday
 he has his grandmother Lilac's hair colouring, his moms white eyes and skin colouring.
I get to work on teaching Foster how to talk
It is nice to see the three boys playing nicely together.  I hope our next baby is a girl - that would round it off quite nicely, 3 girls and 3 boys.  Even though I never imagined having six children!!!
I have quite a lot of party invitation, and to be honest I don't attend too many of them, as there is usually something going on at home when the invites arrive.  But I got a party invite off my sister Ellie, who I hadn't seen for ages, so I thought I would pop along and see how she was doing.  No children and no job advancement since she and Alex married and moved out - it has really surprized me that Ellie is not doing anything with her life!!!
Eva realized she was pregnant - she hadn't had any morning sickness again, so we didnt realize until her bump started to show and the maternity clothes had to come out.  Baby number six is on its way!!
Fletcher's birthday arrives, I can not believe my eldest child is about to become a teenager!!
Fletcher is just like a mini-me, all but for his eye colour.
It is funny how the more children you have the slower you become in wanting them to learn their skills.  Foster can only talk, he still has not learnt to walk or use the potty
Fletcher achieved his LTW of being an Illustrious Author, he mastered his painting skill, his writing skill he had already mastered.
Fletcher has the coffins to himself at the moment, as me and Eva will sleep together in a bed more than use the coffins, we would much rather a comfortable bed!!
Eva started having labour pains and before we knew it the baby had arrived, we never even got the chance to get to the hospital.  One birth I didn't get to duck out of!!!
We have another little boy that we have called Felix - a little dissappointed that we didn't get another girl
I got my final promotion at work and I am now a Mad Scientist.   I sometimes have a little fun with household objects, performing experiments on them.
 My grandad Aleksey's ghost finally appeared.
I am not too thrilled about my work outfit - just because I am a mad scientist, doesn't mean that I should be  looking like an absolutely ridiculous freak - like I do!!!!  I don't always come home looking this way though, quite often there is some sort of explosion or disastrous experiment and I come home pretty singed!!  I think maybe that might have something to do with the fact that I have not yet mastered my handiness skill yet.
Its time for Finlay to become a teenager.
 My grandmother Cassey's ghost suddenly appeared to join in with the birthday celebrations.  This was the first time I think that the girls had seen her, because they both ran away at the sight of her.  Faith stayed away, but Flora being a little more curious came back and stood and stared for a while before she got stuck into birthday cake.
I think that since Fletcher has become a teenager he has been a little lonely and kept to himself studying quite a few skills - I am glad now that he has someone of his own age to keep him company.
As me and Eva are both 5 star celebritys as our children grow up they have a celebrity status through assocciation and Fletcher and Finlay are already 4 star celebrities, and are both now feeling the affects of  having a celebrity status.
I think Finlay more than Fletcher enjoys the celebrity lifestyle.

--------------------------------------
Chapter 59
---------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Goodness, those are some handsome boys you've got there. ;) And it's interesting, how this whole 'fame' thing works, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. one more kid! whew! LOL at the mad scientist's work outfit and hair! teehee

    ReplyDelete