Monday 10 January 2011

Chapter 67 - Just Wishes - Gen 7

With Toby moved into our house, everyone was still mourning, and something had been very much overlooked with us all being so upset over Frannys death.
The boys were having their birthday today and they went through it alone.
Freddie and Gavin are now teenagers.  Freddie got the insane trait and Gavin got the party animal trait.
I wanted to offer to turn Toby into a vampire.  He was 3 days away from becoming a mature adult, and it worried me a little that human time was so short.  He gladly agreed as he wanted to become a vampire anyway.  It can not be easy for him living in a house with seven vampires, even if one of them was just a toddler!!!!
I came out of work to find Edward and Dean outside the hospital arguing, they quickly shut up when they saw me coming out.  I thought it was quite strange to see them together, but no surprise to see them arguing - and what were they doing outside the hospital anyway???
"How is your Dad" Dean asked
"Not good!!"
"I am sorry to hear about what happened to your sister"
That was it - I cracked up, and as Dean was the closest, it was his shoulder I cried on.  I was feeling really tired and very emotional and I just couldn't control myself any longer, I had all day kept myself composed, working in a hospital with death around me all the time, I was saving lives all the time and yet I had let me sister die, I had got there too late and there was not a damn thing I could do!!!
"So it is true - I had heard a rumour that you two were getting a little too close for comfort!!"
"Edward you just shut your mouth............."
"Stop it!!!!! Just Stop it!!!! I am sick of all this fighting" 
Still in tears I walked away and went straight home without looking back
Gavin was making me laugh but also irritating me at the same time.  Because we now had a party animal in the house, every single radio in the house is on and blaring out music, and you are guaranteed to find Gavin dancing away around one of them.  He has also become the expert mixologist - I have to laugh at the amount of trays of different drinks I keep finding scattered around the place, especially down in the basement.  I must admit though - his energy drinks are pretty good!!!!!!
Freddie on the other hand - well we thought Felix being neurotic had to be handled with care.  Freddie needs to be issued with a warning sign - have you ever encountered an insane, neurotic, disciplined, athletic sim before - well you should try it some time - it can get very entertaining.  If he is not working out he is having conversations or arguing with himself, I have even caught him trying to strangle himself, and when I asked him why he was playing with an imaginary bow and arrow, he said he was shooting the birds that kept trying to get through the windows???!!!!!!  The boy needs help!!!!!
Poor little Gina has been somewhat neglected of late.  She can not talk or walk yet, nobody has wanted to do it since Franny's death.  So it is nice to see Dad working on one of her skills at least before her birthday.
 Toby has finally turned into a vampire, his eyes had been the same colour as his hair, but now he is a vampire he has lost that, they are now completely white just like mine.  Ashame really because I loved the colour of his eyes!!!
Everything is going great with our relationship and I could not be happier.
It was the day of my sister Fiona's birthday, we should be celebrating two birthdays today, but unfortunately it is just the one.  Today she becomes a young adult.  I think she has grown up to be alot like Mom.
I had a party invitation from my Grandad Damen.  I thought it quite strange that I should be the one to get the invitation and not my Dad.  I decided to attend the party and I also decided to take Dad with me just as a spur of the moment thing and by the end of the night I actually wish I had gone alone!!  He had a few shocks that night - and so did I.
I stood there a little amazed to see a toddler in the livingroom - and even more amazed to find out that he was my Uncle.  My dad just finding out he had a new little brother Hansan, that he knew nothing about!!!  But he was so cute, and he had the same hair colouring as me and Dad.
I could hear a commotion going on in the basement, I had noticed dad and Grandad go down there just minutes before and thought I ought to go and make sure that they were ok.  I really did not expect to find what I did down there!!
Someones time was up - the Grim Reaper had come to collect them.
As I did not know who it was, I felt unaffected by the death and just stood watching with everyone else that were piling into the room one by one.
It was only then that it registered that there were only two people in the room that were upset, my Grandad and my Dad were sobbing.  Who was that woman????
"Grandad who is that woman??"
"Its my half sister Ingrid - your Dads Aunty - I kept trying to convince her to let me turn her back into a vampire before it was too late, but she would not let me - now she has gone"
"I am sorry Grandad - I never met her"
Somebody else in the family I never knew existed - what is it with this family and its secrets.
"I am sorry Dad, if I had known all this was going to happen tonight I never would have got you to come with me!!"  I said to dad while I was trying to cheer him up.
"I am glad you did, it was better I was here than hearing these things over the phone"
"Faith I need to be a lone for a while, I am going to head off home"
I wanted to go home myself but I let dad go on alone and thought I would go and say goodbye to my Grandmother before I went.  She was not in the livingroom when I got there, there was just Hansan sitting by the stairs crying - so I picked him up.  I loved the way he had my hair colour - Dads hair colour - Deans hair colour. The pieces they all started to fit together.
Suddenly an alarm bell rang in my mind and I looked into the toddlers eyes - and I knew - I just knew - and  I knew just exactly who I needed to talk to!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, suspense... I wonder what's going to happen next?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oOoooooh, I have a feeling someone is in trouble! teehee

    ReplyDelete