Monday 10 January 2011

Chapter 66 - Just Wishes - Gen 7


I had actually gone round to Felix's house to see Felix, but I never got to see him as he was out all day.  Tia and Toby's mom was there and so was Toby.  I had never really spoken to Tina before but after a small conversation she asked me for my autograph and got me posing for a photo.
I had thought about going home, when I was distracted by Toby and I ended up spending the rest of the day with him.  We chatted and played chess and watched tv, then things moved on a little.
I did not mind when he started flirting with me, and when he hugged and kiss me, I realized, it was totally different - kissing Toby was doing things to me that I  had never felt before - I liked it and I wanted more!!
I wanted to invite somebody over so why not Toby.  Toby drove us to my house and I asked him to  stay the night. 
I knew how he felt about me and I was beginning to think that maybe I was feeling the same way too.  Even though what had happened with Tiber and Shaun had been mistakes, I think they helped me realize that maybe I did have feelings for Toby after all.
The next morning I sat drinking plasma juice while Toby sat eating pancakes.  I quite liked the sight of him sitting there and would not mind watching him eating his breakfast ever day from now on.  I was happy and knew I loved him and I wanted to get engaged, later I would pick my moment.
My Mom and Dad got on with him really well, which I suppose is always a good thing!!!  Many a time I have heard about how Mom and Grandma Lilac dislike each other and that is partly why we hardly see our Grandparents anymore.
Gina had her birthday - she is now a toddler.
I am now a World Renowned Surgeon
I have achieved my Life Time Wish
I bumped into Shaun outside the hospital.  I felt a little guilty over what had happened between us and I think he did too.  He has a girlfriend I did not know about at the time.  I think it would just be our little secret.
Then my world got tipped upside down!!!!
I do not know what possessed my sister Franny to go swimming when she was tired, but she did, and that is why tragedy struck!!  She drowned all alone in the swimming pool in our back garden.
I heard the screams then the silence.
I go there first, just in time to watch the grim reaper take Franny away from us.
Dad was the next to arrive
and Franny was gone.
Then came my mother
"Oh no your mom"  my dad said and burst into tears
"Edwin what are you and Faith doing"
"Its Franny"
He did not have to say anything else because I think she knew.
How are we ever going to get her through this - I thought she was going to collapse right there on the patio.
and Fiona, had lost her twin sister and her best friend - one thing that Franny and Fiona had that me and Flora never had - they were close twins and had a special bond between them - I dread to think how this might affect Fiona!!!!
My Mom was distraught -  I have never seen her so upset before.
First were the tears - then came the anger - and finally the silence.
Your children should never die before you do should they!!!
Me and Toby got engaged, but quietly without a fuss, it did not seem right after what had just happened to my sister, we kept it between ourselves, till everyone was in a better frrame of mind.
So I was quite surprised when Toby said to me
"I was talking to your dad earlier and as we get on so well, he asked me if I wanted to move in"
"and what did you say"
"I said I would as long as it was ok with you"
"of course it is silly - I hope you are going to tell him yes!!!"
So now I will be able to watch him eat his breakfast everyday!!!

--------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Even though officially my Wishacy is over with the 7th generation heir achieving her Life Time Wish - it is not quite finished yet!!  I have two, maybe three more chapters to write before it will end.


2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! *throws confetti in the air*

    Wow... Your little family's come a long way Julie, I can't wait to see how Faith's story ends. She and Toby make a cute couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, you did it! I think you are the first person to finish a Wishacy! wooooo! Now I'm off to read the other chapters!

    ReplyDelete