Tuesday 11 January 2011

Chapter 69 - Just Wishes - Gen 7

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

I remember watching my mom and dad like this a thousand times - but now it felt different - now I knew it was one big lie, well for one of them at least.  It is so easy to be fooled - I thought they had the perfect love, now I think there can be no such thing!!!!!
I felt sick - I could not watch this ever day, Dean had been right about one thing, I was better off not knowing - and I was -  ignorance is bliss!!!!!
I think I already knew what I was going to do - and what happened next just made the decision that much easier, only before my plans would have involved Toby, now - they don't!!!!
I walked into the bathroom to my sister Fiona flirting with Toby.  He was just stood there, doing nothing but staring at her - but he did not push her away or tell her to stop it - so that was it!!  I ran out of the bathroom crying.
My Dad and brothers went rushing in.
I saw Toby coming after me - but Fiona had other ideas and stopped him, wrapping her arms around his waist  
"You don't want her - tell her - its me you want"  Toby still said nothing.
Since when had my sister turned into such a bitch!!!
"Well he can have you!!!"  I said it but I did not mean it - my heart had just broken in two.  Toby's silence making me so much angrier - all of the last few days events got on top of me and I flipped, taking everything out on my sister.
I slapped, insulted and fought with her not once but twice.
"That's it I am out of here" Fiona said then slammed out of the front door -
if she meant for now or forever, I did not know if she would return or not.
My heart broke again when I watched my little sister go through her birthday alone, another forgotten birthday!!
I ran up to my old room and locked the door.
BANG! BANG! BANG!
"Faith let me in please - we need to talk"
"Go away Toby I have nothing to say to you"
"I love you Faith, I dont want Fiona - I love you. please let me in"
Too little - too late - I put the pillow over my head to drown out his noise.
I won't settle for second best and I dont give second chances!!
I knew what I was going to do - but first I had to say goodbye to my Dad, so when the coast was Toby free I crept downstairs to find him.
"I love you Dad" I said
"Don't worry love I am sure you will sort everything out with Toby in the morning"
"Good night Dad" and I went back to my room.
There would be no in the morning for us - he just did not know it yet.
I waited until the middle of the night when I was sure everyone was asleep, and I left, I did not take a single thing with me, just the clothes I was wearing and $50,000 I had saved up since I had started work.  I never even broke off our engagement - but I am sure he will move on soon enough!!!  I left my Dad a note, I owed him something at least - he was the only one who had never let me down!!  I was getting off this island before it dragged me down like it had dragged everyone else down.  I was going to get as far away as I possibly could where I could start my life over.  One thing I knew - I would never trust anybody ever again - it was going to be me and just me!!!  I had had my heart broken more than once, my family was based on one big lie after another - there was no way I could sit back and watch it every single day knowing the truth.  They could do with their lives what they wanted as I would not be there to see it.
Hopefully they would never find me either!!!


--------------------------------------------------------------


After days of travelling I finally settled on a small town called Riverview - it felt like I was worlds away from Wishacy Bay - I had thought about hiding in the big city but Bridgeport was way too close to Wishacy Bay.
I brought a small house that had a lot of land and this is where my new life begins.
Lets hope its a happy life!!!!


THE END

-----------------------------------------------
And so my wishacy ends (sob sob) or so I thought!!!
There is still one more sting in this tale
not wanting to leave you on the cliff edge for too long

The story continues
Some Wishes Are Neverending

-----------------------------------------------


2 comments:

  1. Goodness! I should've known this family wouldn't go down silently. What a spectacular blowout.

    ... Does this mean Faith is going to be the beginning of a new Wishacy story? *hopeful*

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW, what a great exciting ending! I think Faith made a wise decision in leaving and going out on her own. What a great way for her new life to start out! I was wondering what town you were going to place her in! I'm so excited for Faith to start her story! :)

    ReplyDelete