Saturday 1 January 2011

Heir vote for Generation 7

This is a very hard one!!!
I like them all bar one - I was hoping to finish my wishacy with the Green/red (Apple) hair that I started my wishacy with - if I do that it only leaves Fletcher or Faith as my choice.

FLETCHER
Bookwork - Hopeless Romantic - Athletic - Artistic
LTW = Illustrious Author (already achieved)
Fletcher is a mini-mi of his Dad Edwin

FINLAY
Viruoso - Family Oriented - Hopeless Romantic - Artistic
LTW = Visionary

FAITH
Family Oriented - Hopeless Romantic - Artistic - Friendly
LTW = (none chosen yet)

FLORA
 Good Sense of Humour - Disciplined - Virtuoso - Hopeless Romantic
LTW = (none chosen yet)
Flora is a generation throwback - she is an identical copy of her grandads sister Dawn

 FOSTER
Virtuoso - Friendly - Flirty - Hopeless Romantic
LTW = Renaissance Sim  (Already achieved)
Foster has his grandmothers hair colouring

FELIX
Neurotic - Neat - Artistic
LTW = (None chosen)
The only one of the six children with his dads eye colour

------------------------------------------
Help!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. me - i think eeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr - FAITH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm, I think I like Faith best! So I vote for her. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith!! She's lovely and has the hair color you started with, plus good traits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh I like Faith. She's puuuurrrrty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think Faith would be the perfect choice! She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete