Sunday 2 January 2011

Chapter 59 - Just Wishes - Gen 6

Too Many Birthdays and Too much cake - 
thats what we have to come over this next week.
Time flies when you are having fun, and I just don't know where the time has gone.
Felix is already having his birthday.
Felix has his mothers hair and skin colouring - 
but finally - one of my children have my eye colour.
Felix made a beeline for the xylophone - you would think he has the virtuoso trait wouldn't you, but he doesnt.  When Felix was born he was automatically given the Neurotic trait - I wander how this is going to affect him as he grows up.
Foster and Felix get to play together as toddlers for a few days at least, because in a few days time it will be Fosters birthday.
Eva manages to finally get Foster potty trained, just in time!!
Time for the twins to become teenagers
First Faith
Next Flora
At this point in the week, our fridge is crammed with birthday cake, and I am sick of the sight of it!!!  But we have another birthday - and another cake!!
Its time for Foster to become a child.
Being a Mad Scientist, I only have to work 3 days of the week, which gives me plenty of time at home, bored, I decided to try a few experiments - first one of those vampire gnomes - it vanished - oops!!  Next the kitchen counter - we now have a polyphonic counter???!!!!  Not sure what good that will do!!!!!
Flora decided to get a differnet hair cut,  To say that Faith and Flora are twins they could not be more different.  Looking at Faith, she is beautiful and so much like her mom but with my hair colouring.  Flora, Dad says she is a generation throwback - she is just like my aunty Dawn, who I have never seen and lives in Wishacy Valley.
My grandmothers ghost seems to be making quite regular appearances.
Relaxing in the hot tub with my wife, you don't expect to be joined by a ghost!!!
The funniest thing to watch is two ghosts stood ALL night just staring at each other
Felix can now talk and I am trying to teach him how to walk and use the potty
I am STILL trying to work on improving my handiness skill, I really don't seem to be getting very far with it at all!!
Time for  Felix to become a child
Now all 6 of the children are at school during the daytime, and when Edwin is at work, Eva is home alone during the daytime.

-----------------------------------------------
Unbeknown to Edwin
Damen came to visit - just turned up out of the blue - while all the children were at school and  Edwin was at work.  We had the usual flirting and amorous hugs - until the children came home from school, then Damen shot off saying he was going to work!!
-----------------------------------------------

Felix has the Neat trait which is quite cute when he is always brushing himself off, goes round making the beds and tidying up all the time.  But I was not too impressed when he wagged his finger at me and told me to take out the trash!!!
Its not long before its time for Foster to have another birthday and become a teenager.  Fletcher is now only a few days away from becoming a young adult.
We now have five teeagers in the house - and with Foster becoming a teen - Eva has fulfilled her LTW of being surrounded by family
Eva wants another baby - I thought achieving her LTW would make her not want babies so much - but I was wrong!!!
This wanting more babies led to an awkward conversation between me and Eva and probably the most embarrassing moment of my life!!!
 "I want a load more babies" Eva said
"We don't have room for any more - yes, maybe I would like a few more - but don't you think six is enough already!!!!!"
"No not really, we both have over 180 years before we become mature adults - then how many more hundreds of years before we become elderly - the perks of being a vampire - what else are we suppose to do with all that time??"
"Not have hundreds of babies that's for sure!!!"
"So when our six children have grown up and gone out and made their life, what are we suppose to do sit here bored - just us two rattling around this big house?"
"You can get yourself a job"
"I've got a job - being a mother"
"You aren't going to let this drop are you!!"
"We could always stop at 100"
"100 - Are you mad woman!!!??"
"No - its been done before!" she said
"Don't be stupid"
"I'm not - haven't you heard about Cadence Sierra, quite famous in Sunset Valley for having 100 babies and she isn't even a vampire, now her daughter Mikolaj is doing the same thing the 100 baby challenge."
"Mental women!!!"
"They have all thier babies with different fathers, but there is nothing stopping us having 100 babies together"
"There is - me!!!"
"Its not like we cant afford it or we haven't got plenty of time"
"look, when a few of our current kids have grown up and moved out we can have more kids if you want them - but there is NO WAY you are going to wish to have 100 babies"
" So you are saying I can have babies for as long as I wish for them"
"I suppose - but let me think about it first"
Of course after all that talk about making babies - one thing led to another - just as Flora walked into our room collecting washing to do laundry.  Wahoo is the last thing you want your children to see you doing!!
Poor Flora didn't know what to do with herself
I have never been so embarrassed!!!
It didnt stop Flora from running off and gossiping though
more babies - I can not believe I am even thinking about it - I wonder - just how many will she wish for???!!!  Looks like my story might not be over just yet!!
--------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 60 = Generation 7
---------------------------------------------------------
I must be mad - BUT - my wishacy is about to move into its last generation - the 7th Generation.
Loving playing the wishacy way and very sad that my wishacy is coming to an end - this will be the first time I have even managed to complete a "legacy", I usually get bored and give up by the 3rd Generarion.  The Wishacy way has definately changed the way I play - I am no longer a control freak and I can now stay rooted in one house instead of switching about from house to house!!!  But I honestly can not see life after my wishacy unless I start a new one or carry this one on some how.
I have decided to combine my wishacy with something else I have always wanted to do - the 100 baby challenge.  Edwin and Eva have constantly wished to have babies and now have their wish slots clogged up with wanting babies - so - I got to thinking that maybe I can carry on this generation of my wishacy - playing by wishacy rules and keep letting them have babies until they stop wishing for them - and see just how many babies they actually wish for.  A Wishacy Baby Challenge.  I doubt I will get close to 100 babies, but with the help of fertility treatment I can only try!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

How Many Can You Wish For??
A wishacy baby challenge coming soon!! :)

3 comments:

  1. First of all, I just want to say that I love the picture of Felix aging up. It's so silly, with the bunny suit and the sparkles, haha.

    O.O A Wishacy Baby Challenge? xD You're crazy, Julie. Hahaha, you would think up something bizarre like this though. I say go for it. It kinda makes me want to try it out too. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, wow, that will be amazing. Combining two of my favorite challenges! That will definitely be an interesting read. I say go for it, too, I want to read about it now. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, already to the last generation! I believe you shall be the first person to complete the challenge! Woot! I think your idea of a Wishacy Baby Challenge would be way fun to watch! I'm curious with their longer life spans as vampires just how many kids they can wish for! I've had sims wish to have 10 total kids before, but I've never seen what happens after they have 10 kids.

    ReplyDelete