Thursday 6 January 2011

Chapter 61 - Just Wishes - Gen 7

"Can I have a feel" I asked
"Yes of course you can"
"Ooow - I just felt something moving"
"Put your ear close - and have a listen"
"What am I listen for?" I asked curiously
Mom never got to answer because Dad walked in
"Hey, what are you two up to - WOW - is that what I think it is??"
"Yes Dad -  its called a baby" I laughed
"Move over cheeky, let me have a feel!!" Dad said excitedly
"I swear you two are bonkers - another baby!!"
I wandered over to the easel and started painting and left them two to it
I had planned to work from home on the computer tonight, but I wanted to do a bit of painting first.  I always found painting the best way to destress and relax.  It struck me then, there was hardly any paintings or pictures hung on the walls in this house, maybe I should decorate the house up a bit with my paintings instead of selling them.
"Hey dad can I decorate the house with some of my paintings"
"I don't see why not"
I sort of forgot about working from home and painted a few small painting, which I placed on the wall in the "babies room"  by the time I had hung my second painting I realized I was starving and after plasma juice all I would be fit for was bed!!
 Birthdays time again!!  Like Fletcher and Maddie, Foster and Miranda are having their birthdays together.
" Hey mom does the baby like cake too - thats the third piece you have had!!"
Now Miranda's turn.
Of course as soon as they had both had their birthdays, they were stuck together, hugging and kissing, while we all got stuck into the cake.
"Put her down Foster - come and get some cake" Mom laughed
"Not hungry" Foster mummbled
"It doesn't look like it" Dad said
When everyone started laughing, I think Foster got a little upset and they wandered off upstairs.
 No surprise to anyone really that before the day was over Foster and Miranda were engaged to be married.
and a day later married - Miranda moved in - Foster definately was not wasting any time!!  He had not even thought about getting a job yet.
Mom's belly was getting very big
So it was not long before Mom and Dad were off to the hospital
OOOOOh baby carrier!!!!  Never a good sign!!
"OMG - what have they done"
"Noisy little things aren't they!!!" Foster laughed
"Well I hope you and Miranda are not planning any soon!!"
"I would love one but we are going to have to get our own place first, dont you think"
"Yes you do!!  I am going to have to move this easel elsewhere, I can not concentrate!!"
Meet my new baby twin sisters Fiona and Franny.
Felix is absolutely loving the new babies - he is always there when they need something, he is like a mother hen!!!  Me I am definately in no hurry for children!!!!  Work is more important to me at the moment.
I have decided to take over what Mom and Dad call "Ellies old room".  I have put a new easel in the room and there is a computer which is all I need to keep me quite happy!!  Even though I love them, I also get some peace from my constantly screaming baby sisters.
I have been getting quite close to Miranda, I really like her and am going to miss her when her and Foster finally get a place of their own.  Strange though how I get on with my sister-in-law better than I do my own twin sister!!!
On the way into work, my phone started ringing, looking at the caller ID I could see it was Finlay so I answered it.
"You will have to be quick bro, I am just walking into the hospital, my shift starts in 10 minutes"
"So what have you been upto Faith??"  Finlay asked
"Nothing much, the normal, helping mom and dad with the twins, work, studying, painting, you know my normal stuff"
"And what about the fighting and getting arrested?"
"You What??!!" I said a little confused
"Well that's the latest public scandal going around about you!!"
"Well its a load of tripe!!!!!!  I seriously don't know why these people get away with  spreading lies about innocent people!!!"
  I was furious!!!!!!
I am going to have to keep my head down for the next few days till the gossip mongers move onto their next innocent victim and I am forgotten about!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
The first wish Foster rolled after aging up was to propose marriage to Miranda.  As soon as they were engaged he rolled wahoo - as soon as that was done he rolled for Marriage - and as soon as they were married he rolled to have first child with Miranda = HE WAS QUICK!!!!!  But nice to see one of the spares getting the life they wish for :)  I have had to send them out on thier own to make thier own babies - it will be interesting to see if they do!!
----------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Foster moved quick. He would have been the perfect heir for a different generation, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait until Fiona and Franny grow up. They will be cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hm, yes it will be interesting to see how many kids Foster has since we know he's wished for them!!

    ReplyDelete