Friday 7 January 2011

Chapter 62 - Just Wishes - Gen 7

I seem to have half finished paintings everyone, one here and one downstairs.  I am going to try and get this one finished tonight - I think I deserve a night off from study - I got a promotion today - I am now a Paramedic.  I am quite excited about going to work tomorrow, I feel like I am starting to get somewhere with my career and I am actually doing something to help other people, which makes me feel good!!
Miranda became a vampire today, it was quite a scary thing to watch.  I am really glad I never had to go through that experience being born a vampire.  I think anyone who is prepared to change themselves like that for somebody else, is a mark of how much they love the person they are doing it for.  Tomorrow Foster and Miranda will be moving out into their own place, and I am really going to miss them both!!!
Fiona and Franny become toddlers - they are so cute!!
Fiona has moms hair colour and Franny has inherited her hair colour from Grandad Damen.
So life changes quite a bit, and I don't know what is worse, screaming babies or toddler tantrums.  They are definitely running rings around Felix - especially Fiona!!!! 
Tantrums at tea time
Tantrums on the potty
and ....... if you put me down I will have a tantrum!!!!!
notice no tantrum for mom
I am really enjoying being a paramedic, but now that I am on call for emergancies, some days I feel like I hardly have time to eat and sleep between shifts and emergencies.
As the babies room is a lot quieter these days, I am going to have a go at finishing this painting that I seem to have started forever a go!!!
"Faith can you  put the girls to bed please, I need a lie down I really am not feeling very well" 
"Ok - Mom" I replied
"Felix, I will put Fiona to bed, you sort Franny out so I can go and check on mom, to find out what is wrong with her"
I got upstairs just in time to see and hear mom throwing up
"I think you ought to let me look at you mom"
"I am fine Faith honestly, dont worry yourself!"
"You are not sick for no reason - what have you eaten today mom"
"I don't think its anything I've eaten, I've told you don't fuss!!"
"Its my job to fuss when someone is ill"
"Im not ill - I think its ......... morning sickness"
"MOM!!!!!!!!!!"
Madness!!!  They have gone stark raving mad!!!
Just how many babies are they planning on having??
It is time for Felix to become a young adult - my little brother is all grown up!!
and he has got himself a girlfriend - Tia Teal, they have been friends since school, but I think things have moved on a little since then.
Mom is definately pregnant again.
I got a promotion today - I am now a Medical Intern. 
I wanted to buy a music box so after my shift was finished I headed off down to the consignment store.  It was the first time I had actually ever been in there to buy anything and was quite surprised to find that that was where Tia was working.
In no hurry to get home, scared I would say something to upset mom, I decided to ready my medical research journal, while I was at the consignment store, as it was pretty quite and there was a cosy reading corner, so I settled myself down and started reading.
I was only half way through reading my journal when I started to get hassled for my autograph.  Not wanting to be rude I signed a few autographs and then made my way home so I could finish my research.
"Faith can I have a word"
"What mom?"
"With all your medical training can you tell me the sex of the baby"
"No, sorry mom, I am not quite there yet" I said, then added  " You know I think you are mad don't you!"
"I know - but we are happy - maybe one day you might understand"
I doubted that somehow!!!
As a celebrity I got my first party invitation.  It was Toby Teal who was having the party - Tia's brother.   We had been good friends at school, I was very fond of him, as a friend, he had hoped for more I think, but it would never have worked, I didnt feel anything but friendship for him.
The pary was a bit drab, and I made my excuses and left early.  Not on call and not really tired yet, I decided to find someone new to talk to on the computer.  I had the weekend off work, so it didnt really matter if I stayed up later than normal.
Dean Swan - Swan - are we related??  I spent hours talking to Dean.  I found out quite a bit about him.  He was actually my Dads uncle, Grandad Damens brother, he was single now his wife had died and he had one daughter who he lived with - and he worked with Dad and my uncle Eider at the science facility.  So why had I never heard of him before???
"Mom - Dads Uncle Dean - why have I never heard of him before?"
"Faith, do yourself a favour, keep away from that man and whatever you do, never mention him infront of your Dad or your Grandad, for everyones sake!!"
"But why?"
"You are better off not knowing - please drop it now, I never want to hear you mention his name again!!"
"But...."
"Shush NOW ....... your Dad is coming!!"
"Honey, my back is killing me, massage it for me please"  Mom quickly said to Dad
Strange - very strange!!!!
But now I had a bee in my bonnet - I was going to find out, if I could not ask my parents or grandad, them I was just going to have to ask Dean.  There is a computer at the library - I might be lucky, he might be online, its the weekend.
"Mom, Dad, I am just off to the library - I have studying to do" I lied
"Ok - but its the weekend, don't work too hard"  Dad shouted after me
"I'll try not to"
I arrived at the library and I was in luck - Dean was online
Now I am going to ask him myself!!
I was pretty disappointed by the answer he gave me - just the same as what my mother had said - Faith you are better off not knowing - please drop it.  He got a little cagey then, said he was busy, he would talk to me another time, then went offline.  Disappointed I went home.
"Where is mom?" I asked when I got in
"They have gone to the hospital the baby is coming" Felix told me, he did not look his usual cheerful self
"Whats up with your face anyway??"
"Oh nothing, just got something on my mind"
"What - tell me"
"No, mind your own!!"
Just then Mom and Dad walked in both of them holding a baby.
OMG!!!!!!! More twins - boys this time!!!!
Freddie and Gavin
"Felix - help me get two cribs out the basement please" Dad shouted
The next day I think I found out what had been troubling Felix.
Tia is pregnant - looks like my little brother has been a very naughty boy!!!!!

-----------------------------------------
Chapter 63
------------------------------------------


3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, MORE KIDS?! They are seriously crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too many babiezzz. Dx Good luck. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, Felix is going to be a daddy! The mommy is super pretty, I wonder what their kiddo will look like!

    ReplyDelete