Thursday 2 December 2010

Chapter 38 - Just Wishes - Gen 5


Generation 5 heir
Damen Swan
---------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think I turned out too badly, a little on the skinny side maybe, but you can't have it all!!  I am a vampire like the rest of my family and mom says I inherited my purple hair from her mom, Grandma Billie, which is kind of cool as my favourite colour is lilac.  My favourite music is Chinese, not that I've ever been to china, but hopefully one day!!  My lifetime Wish is the lifestyle of the Rich and Famous, and as I have rich 5 star celebrity parents, I am only actually one star away from achieving my LTW, being a 4 star celebrity myself.  My traits are Virtuoso, Neat, Hopelessly Romantic and Artistic.
Basically music is my life, I spend every spare minute that I have playing one or the other of our musical instruments, I have mastered the skill for all four - guitar, drums, piano and bass. 
I raided the bookstore a while back and brought all the different sheet music that they had for all the instruments I play - I was quite impressed when I got a big discount just for being me, a celebrity.
I sometimes go and play outside the theatre for tips, and sometimes I earn quite a bit in tips, but it has also gotten me into trouble a few times too because I have lost track of time and been out after my curfew.  A few times my dad has been waiting for me on the doorstep fuming when a police car has taken me home.
I swear I live with a load of pigs not vampires!!  I seem to be the only one in the house that cares about the state of the place - I'm sure I do more of the housework than all of the rest of my family combined, but I don't mind I actually enjoy it!!
Dana had her birthday - she is now a young adult and works at the local hospital
Being artistic I also love to paint - already I have painted a few masterpieces - maybe I could become a self employed painter one day - but my first passion is definately music.
I am also writing a book, a romance novel, not that I have had any experience in that department - romance that is, but I am recieving $54 for every chapter I have submitted to the publishers, so I am hoping that it will be at least a hit!!
All in all, at the moment life is not too bad, I am doing ok at school, when I manage to fit my homework in that is, and it is 10 days to my birthday, when I become a young adult and the real fun begins!!!
Life was good - so I thought!!

----------------------------------------------------

Nobody knows what happened exactly, even Uncle Caine, who works at the stadium with mom, said it happened so suddenly.  Casey and Caine walked out of the stadium together after finishing playing in a game, and she just collapsed and burnt up as vampires do when they expire.  There was nothing anyone could do and we didn't even know why - she had 100's of years ahead of her - it wasn't her time.

----------------------------------------------------
The shock of moms premature and tragic death was all too much for us all to take!!!  I don't know, how we were going to get over it, especially Dad who feels guilty that they never repaired their relationship, and could not bear the thought of the 100's of years stretching out a head of him living without her.

Chapter 39

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Julies notes.
Caseys death was a shock and mystery to me - she was at work with ok needs - all nice and grreen.  She left work and her needs levels suddenly turned all red.  Her moodlets said she was starved, had had too much sun and had no energy.  I can't say she had been suffering from the stuck glitch that i have been having problems with lately  because when the camera automatically swung to the stadium I watched her walk out of the stadium then just disintigrate - quite worrying and very weird!!!  And how close a shave did I have - if that had happened a day earlier it would have been game over for my wishacy - as the day before I changed heirs - and just in the nick of time!!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. How weird about Casey's death!?! And it is sad that she died before she could repair things with her husband. :( But, hey, on with the new heir! He's a cutie too!

    ReplyDelete