Tuesday 14 December 2010

Chapter 49 - Just Wishes - Gen 5

Today I saw my mothers ghost again, she has been appearing quite regularly lately, which is quite strange as she has hardly appeared at all up until now.  Virtually every day now she is out and about - which is bothering me.
It is time for Ellie to become a teenager, - I can not believe how quickly she has grown up!!   She now has the Family Oriented trait to go with the ones she already has Hopeless Romantic, Virtuoso and Hates the outdoors.
I really wish that we could have another baby.
Ellie has the Virtuoso trait so likes nothing better than to keep talking about music.
Ellie has now joined me, Lilac and Dad, at night, she no longer uses her bed to sleep.
She soon, like me, learns to play all four of the musical instruments.  She has actually already achieved her lifetime wish of being a Renaissance Sim.
 I am glad the children are making the most of the time they have in the daylight.  We have all taken to doing a bit of fishing these days.  I am surprised at Ellie, she has the Hates the outdoors trait, but she seems to be enjoying fishing.
Ethan also has his birthday and becomes a child.
It has been ages since I had seen Deanna, I thought maybe she had found herself another job, but maybe she has just given up on stalking me.  The one day she just appeared in the garden, I don't know how she had gotten into the garden.
Lilac finally got that job she has wanted for quite a while.  She is now working at the theatre, in the music business.
The three of us quite enjoy having jam sessions together.
Ethan has inherited our neat trait - he is always being very helpful cleaning and tidying without being asked to, and he actually enjoys doing it.
 Edward  and Eider seem to be spending a lot more time with Edwin, he no longer looks like the odd one out, the three of them are getting on pretty well together.
I am back to doing all the things I like to do, reading and writing and endless hours of playing musical instruments.  I have finally mastered the cooking skill and learnt all the recipes that are available to learn, even though this is really all wasted on a family of vampires, I only get to cook when we have human visitors in the house.
 With no more babies planned in the near future the 2nd livingroom is redecorated, the piano's moved back in and the cribs stored down in the basement.
The triplets are all doing pretty well at school, and like Ellie they all get their homework done without having to be told.
It is time for the triplets to become teenagers.  First Edwin
next Edward
Finally Eider
I was quite shocked to see Lilac getting all starstruck and asking for my mothers autograph.
Then I saw something that really upset me - mom and dad carrying on like she was still alive - I wander how long this has been going on??
 Dad seems to have stepped back into his old self again, underground, keeping himself occupied with the training dummy and board breaker.  He is filling up the basement with rocks again.
 Ellie keeps bringing Calvin home with her after school.  I get on quite well with him, and every time he comes round I end up eating with him what I have cooked.  I am not sure if there will be anything romantically going on between then - only time will tell!!
With my lifetime Wish achieved a long time ago and my children are now nearly all grown up, I only have one more thing to do before I let one of my children take over to tell their story as the next generation heir.
----------------------------------------------
next chapter coming soon!!
----------------------------------------------


1 comment:

  1. Wow, Ellie is so pretty! The boys are all so unique and colorful too!

    ReplyDelete