Tuesday 7 December 2010

Vampires - Just Wishes


TWO VAMPIRES
and one life changing day

I love Damen and would do anything for him, and that's why I agreed to become a vampire.  I am not sure I was actually ready for what was to happen to me, but what he was saying made sense.  I was going to grow old and die while he stayed young.  I think I was more worried about him going off me and leaving me when I became old and wrinkled and he stayed young and hansome!!
When he sank his teeth into my neck - it hurt like hell!!!  Thinking about it now, he said it would only hurt a little and that it would not last long - he was wrong and what would he know anyway, he was born a vampire so he would never have had to have experience this first hand!!  As his teeth pierced my skin I got the wierdest sensation - like something else was flowing in my blood and i felt it flowing from my neck down to my feet.  My blood was boiling - well that's how it felt.
The worst part was when I think I started to hallucinate my vision blurred all I could see was a flowing red sea, it was like blood was flowing through my eyeballs, and the bats - hundreds of them flapping around me squeeling, such a high pitched squeal it hurt my ears.  Their beating wings hitting my skin, my skin felt bruised, every inch of me hurt, and I could no longer feel Damens teeth or touch.
I slowly came swimming  back to reality
"Are you ok??" he asked me
"I think so - now what?"
"In a few days you will turn into a vampire - you might feel a little unwell till then - but you will be just fine!!"
A little unwell, he had to be kidding - I felt just awful!!!  My blood felt like it was continuously boiling and sick, I felt so sick, heaving all the time, but I did not actually throw up  - I hope that this was not going to last for long.  Tired, I was so tired, probably because I couldnt sleep very well without having horrible dreams.  So I spent a lot of the time waiting for the change to happen napping on the bed.
"Lilac are you ok, Damen asked me to keep an eye on you while he's at work"
"No I feel just awful!!!"
"Try and get some sleep then" he suggested
"I can't - that's part of the problem I keep having horrible nightmares - horrible bats squealing and chasing me, I am too scared to sleep!!!!!"
"Don't worry, when its all over you will never dream again - vampires don't dream!!"
"Really?" that surprized me!!
I had the most awful two days of my life, waiting for the change to happen - so when it started I was pretty releaved and scared wandering what I was in for - Damen said it was nothing to be worried about, but Like I have said before being born a vampire and not having to have experienced this - how does he know??  He said Moe (Dana's husband) had gone through it and none of us had realized until after he had become a vampire - I thought maybe I was just being a baby!!!!  I was stood at the sink washing my hands when all of a sudden I felt weak and then the pain started. - I could feel my heart beating really fast, I was alone and I was scared!!!
 Every inch of me hurt like a thousand knives piercing my skin from head to foot.  Everything went red, my vision blurred and those damn bats again hundreds of them flapping around and squealing.  There was a sudden strong pain behind my eyes and my vision went completely black, I couldn't see anything or even hear anything, everything suddenly had stopped , I couldn't even feel my heart beating anymore.
 I think I might have blacked out for a while, because I felt fuzzy headed, I couldn't feel anything, no pain, nothing, everything felt numb and I felt like i was floating in the darkness like I was nothing as light as a feather, not feeling, breathing or thinking, everything was just black.
My vision slowly focused itself and I was stood there staring at myself in the mirror, well it looked like me but a different me.  My skin instead of being a whitey grey now seemed to have a blue ting to it and my eyes were now shining like torches.
and of course I had the teeth - hope I didnt have to bite anyone with those!!!!
The V tattoo on my neck like all the other vampires - how did that get there??
A few hours after it was all over I threw up so bad, but then the sickly feeling subsided and I was fine again, for another few hours then I started to feel all sickly again.  Damen said that once the change happened it would all be over - so is this supposed to be happening.
I put on some comfortable baggy clothes because my normal everyday clothes felt tight and uncomfortable, I hope I haven't put on any weight I thought to myself.
"Aleksey, you know when you turned  Damen's mom"
"Yes?"
"Well, how long was she sick for afterwards?"
"She wasn't sick at all, in fact she didn't have any of  the problems you have had and neither did Moe come to think of it!!"
"Since the change I now keep being sick and I've gotten so bloated within a few hours"
"You keep being sick you say" he said
"Yes every 2 hours or so"
"Come here let me feel your tummy"
"WHAT!!??"
"Trust me - I think this has nothing to do with the change - I think you are pregnant"
I sat drinking plasma juice for the first time, not really registering that it tasted so disgusting because my mind was far too preoccupied with the fact that I was pregnant.  Pregnant - how had I not known or noticed??  Changing from a human to a vampire had hidden all signs of my pregnancy and I was not sure how long I had been pregnant and even when the baby was due - I need to tell Damen!!!!
"Damen, I think we have a problem"
"my - you don't look so good  - you look all bloated!!"
"Maybe I ought to take you to see Moe - I am getting worried now"
"There is no need, I actually feel fine now"
"Maybe, but you don't look fine - have you looked at yourself ??" he then started to panic "Oh, why did I every make you do this, if anything happens to you it will be my fault and I wont live with myself"
"Will you shut up for one minute - I am fine - I am just pregnant"
"WHAT??!!  Don't be stupid - you can't be"
"Well I am feel my tummy"
"How??, when?? - No"
"I think you know how, and when - the night of the kitchen fire remember"
"Yes, but........."
"I must have been pregnant before you turned me"
"This is just too much to take in - pregnant - a baby!"
I suddenly got the most awful pain across my stomach, which doubled me up
"OOOOOOOOOOUUCH!"
"OOOMMMMGGGG this hurts"
Damen just started freaking out!!!
I never even got to the hospital - it happened so quickly - shortly after the pains started our little girl arived into the world - there in the basement - her two stunned parents in total shock!!!!
Quite a hard one to explain this as we found out when Dean got home from work, but Damen didnt help the situation, I don't know what is wrong with the two of them they can not have a straight conversation, they always have to aggrevate each other instead.
"Eerr where's the baby come from"
"We found her in the basement" Damen joked
"What!?"  Dean said looking confused
"Only joking Dean - look Ellie this is you Uncle Dean"
"What!?" he looked even more confused
"My baby - your neice and her name is Ellie"
"What?! you been cheating on Lilac??"  he snapped
"No"  Damen started to laugh
Dean turned to me then -
"Lilac will you please tell me what's going on this idiot is not making any sense!!"
So tonight I am sleeping for the first time on a vampire coffin.
Today I became a vampire and a mother - definitely a One Life Changing day!!!

THE END

----------------------------------------------------------------
I have had some weirdness going on with pregnancies since I installed late night.  I am now onto my sixth "accidental" pregnancy from just wahoo.  But this pregnancy has to be by far the best surprize!!!!  The last Time Damen and Lilac did wahoo was the night before he turned her into a vampire.  It takes two sim days for the change to happen and a few times during that two day period lilac had heaved but not thrown up.  I thought this was just in the process of the change from human to vampire.  As soon as she had changed she started to throw up, a few hours later she threw up again and it was then that I actually had the first sign that she was pregnant (the unwell moodlet saying 2 hours and from unknown causes - which usually means pregnant)  After the 3rd time of throwing up 6 hours later she suddenly spun into maternity clothes and had a huge stomach - then littereally a few hours later baby was coming!!!!!
I am guessing that this is a glitch caused by the process of changing from human to vampire - that it may have interfered with the pregnancy process as they both take two days and were happening at the same time.
But I sat totally stunned watching baby arrive just minutes after I  had realized that she was even pregnant.  This has to be my most amazing sim moment ever!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 45

----------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so crazy! I haven't played with the vampires much yet, do they have shorter pregnancies? Wow, you always have such craziness going on in your game, and it's sooooo entertaining to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i think she was pregnant before she was turned and because she was going through the vampire change the pregnancy didnt show up until after she was a vampire and litterly the pregnancy lasted hours :) I have had other vampire babies and their pregnancies have been normal.

    ReplyDelete