Friday 3 December 2010

Chapter 39 - Just Wishes - Gen 5


NEW BEGINNINGS
We moved away from everyone and everything we knew. 

All we took with us was the clothes on our backs, the money in the bank and moms gravestone.
Dad was not coping with moms death and wanted to move away from the everyday reminders he had around him.  He got a job transfer to the grocery store in Wishy Bay, so thats where we went just the four of us - Dad, Dana, Dean and me.  Dawn and Henry were settled in Wishacy Valley and didn't want to come with us, but its not like we weren't going to see them again, we could always visit.  The hardest part for Dad was leaving Daryl, his half brother and Ingrid, my half sister,  behind but she was just a reminder of why mom and dads relationship was not good at the end.  A new town - a new beginning - it was quite scary!!!!!
The house that dad found, was quite big, probably too big for what we needed, but it was either that or something way too small, there were not many empty houses in Wishy Bay.  The house is badly decorated but that did not bother us so much - most importantly, there is a huge basement and being vampires, this is where we would be spending most of our time, in the dark.
I suppose I ought to show you around our new house!!
The kitchen
ground floor bathroom
Living room
2nd livingroom
I am sure we will find a use for this room soon enough, at the moment all it has in it is a grand piano.
My favourite bit of the house - a fish tank dividing wall between the kitchen and the 2nd livingroom
There are some strange fish in here!!
Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms and a bathroom - all in bad need of redecorating - I think who ever lived in this house before must have bought a bulk order of  wallpaper because its the same in every room except for the kitchen and bathrooms!!  This floor of the house will hardly be used as four new coffins have been placed in a dark corner of the basement.
In the garden is a huge swimming pool and hot tub that we will hardly use.
and the rest of the garden is pretty plain and bare.
Mom's grave has been put in the corner of the garden
It is quite scary living in a new town, we don't know anyone, but being celebrities everyone knows who we are.  And finding your way around a new town, well at least I suppose we have the advantage of being chauffeur driven everywhere, at least we won't get lost!!
Mine and Deans new school isn't that much different to our old school except for all the new faces, I can not wait to make some new friends - not that I have much time left at school!!
This town is so quiet, it is a lot smaller than Wishacy Valley, I went playing for tips in the park and hardly saw a sole.
Dad makes a start on renovating and redecorating the house by making the fireplace fireproof.
Mom's ghost makes its first appearance, forcing dad to sleep in a bed that night.  Even though I am not so sure it is a good thing, for Dad,  to have moms ghost wandering around the place, Dad seems to be comforted by it - he still might get the chance to put thier relationship right.
and me I've had my birthday - I am now a young adult.
Now lets see what mischief I can get up to in this sleepy town!!!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 40 coming soon!!

------------------------------------------------------
Julies notes
The move to a new town (Barnacle Bay) became for me a necessity - i had been having problems with sticking sims in the game, it cleared up for a while,  then after the last patch and update my town became a nightmare - too many glitches and I think that Caseys premature death was caused by a glitch.  So one day into the 5th Generation I decided to move the family to a new and fresh town - so far so good - no problems and my wishacy continues.

1 comment:

  1. Oh good, I hope the move solves most of the problems! I can't wait to see what's in store for the family!

    ReplyDelete