Wednesday 22 December 2010

Chapter 53 - Just Wishes - Gen 6

Now I was in big trouble with Eva
"Why - why have you let me think we were having a relationship when you already have a girlfriend Edwin??"
"I don't know" - I said lamely because I didn't
"Why did you say it was ok for me to stay here with you when Dad and Ellie moved into their new house??"
"When exactly were you going to tell me Mallow was your girlfriend??"
"Why didn't anyone else tell me you had a girlfriend - does everyone know you have a girlfriend except for me - OMG I feel so stupid!!!!!!!!!"
"You are going to have to decide - its me or her - tell me Edwin"
"Shut up for just one minute!!!!" I yelled to shut her up
"I am sorry ok - I know - I'm a Jerk!!"
"What now??"
"I don't know - I'm going to bed we will talk tommorrow"
I went to bed, I couldn't deal with making a decision right now.
She had not told me it was her birthday either.  She grew up overnight I went to bed and she was a teenager, I woke up in the morning and had a woman in my bed.  I had not even realised she had gotten into my bed while I was asleep until I woke up the next morning.
As I started to get out of bed, Dad walked in.
"What the hell are you playing at Edwin."
"Don't worry Dad, nothings happened, she's got in here while I was sleeping"
"Don't you think we have enough problems without having two girls fighting over you - get it sorted out before you take either relationship any further"
"Not now Dad please, give me a chance to wake up first!!"
Sitting in the kitchen drinking plasma juice, and in walked Eva looking very miserable, and I know I had done that to her.  Watching her walk across the kitchen to sit as far away from me as she could, I suddenly noticed her properly.  My hormones went crazy - there was only one thing I wanted - wahoo!!!!
Later I found her working out at the radio in Ellies old room.
My mom was hopping mad!!!
Is nothing private around here!!!
My mother officially hates me!!!  She loves Mallow, she is one of her best friends, and as far as she is concerned, I am a cheat, I betrayed her mate!!  I suppose I am a cheat.
"Do you know what you have done???  Do you???" she shouted angrily
"Yes mom"
"No I don't think you do - Publically Discraced that's what you have done - everyone is talking about you around town - branded as a Cheat"
"Really??!!"
"Yes, I am so ashamed - it would teach you a lesson for them both to dump you, you don't deserve to have either of them - and if I was them I would never trust you to be faithful again!!"
"Im sorry I am going to sort it out"
"When? When? Your dad has been trying to talk some sense into you for ages and you have taken no notice"
"Ive tried phoning Mallow she won't answer the phone to me"
"Do you blame her"
"I am actually sick of her I am not going to spend the rest of my life fighting with her"
"and whose fault is it that you are always fighting" she snapped
I know - it's mine - I am breaking up with Mallow, and I am going to ask Eva to marry me when Mallow is out of my hair - HAPPY NOW!!"
There I had said it - and I knew I was making the right choice.
Out come the paparazzi sniffing for even more gossip!!!  They never miss a thing!!
"Dad, you need to sort out the gate I am sick of the paps coming into the garden"
"Hiya Deanna - fishing for gossip again??"  Dad laughed at her
"Dad does that look like what I think it is???!!!"
"OMG - thats a deathfish - how on earth has that got into our pond??"
"I added a load of vampire fish that I had caught the other day because I was getting overloaded with them, you don't think ..........."
"I don't know - but I dont care - we need to catch one!!!"
I was reading a fishing book, when Eva came in and sat down
"Will you break up with Mallow if I asked you too"
"Yes - a little hard though when she will not see or speak to me"
"Phone her and try again"
"You do know she is not going to be happy with you don't you"
"She is already mad with me and I don't care!!"
We went to bed quite happy that night, I was free from Mallow, now maybe everyone would stop going on at me!!  In the morning I am going to propose.
Cooking a meal for Eva I was thinking about two things, I wanted to get married and I wanted to offer to turn Eva into a vampire - I wander how she would react to both of those questions??
"Are you reading that book?" I asked her
"Not really I can't concentrate, because I want to ask you something" 
"whats that?"
"I want you to turn me into a vampire"
"Funny you should say that I was thinking about that earlier, I will on one condition - you marry me first"
Quiet wedding without any fuss
"You sure you don't want to talk to my mom before I turn you - I was born a vampire so I don't know what is going to happen to you"
"I've already spoken to her, I think I know what I am in for"
So I turned Eva into a vampire
Grandad is becoming very restless - my grandmother ghost has not been seen for quite a while.
 FINALLY!!!!!!!!!! I stood on the garden screaming!!
Grandad was the first to rush out.
"Ive caught one - I've caught your deathfish!!!!"
Dad made a plate of Ambrosia and placed it in the fridge, now all we had to do was wait, wait for my grandmothers ghost to eat the Ambrosia.
I am waiting for Eva to become a vampire, because I now think I would quite like to have my first child.
I am really not sure what all these vampire gnomes are up to - or even where they are coming from!!
Me and Dad are very close now, we spend quite a lot of time together
Tomorrow I am going to get a job at the science facility.
It is time I made a start on my Life Time Wish.

----------------------------------------------
Chapter 54

1 comment:

  1. Whew, he finally chose a girl! I like Eva, I'm glad he went with her. Can't wait to see what their kids look like!

    ReplyDelete