Sunday 5 December 2010

Chapter 41 - Just Wishes - Gen 5

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was beginning to wander if there is anything wrong with me.  Its been a while since we had moved to Wishy Bay, I wanted my first romance and want to fall in love, but in this sleepy town, its looking very unlikely.  There are some very peculiar sims in this town - I was struggling to make friends - let alone finding romance.
"Damen - can you take me to the hospital - babies coming and Moe is at work"
I stayed with Dana till Moe appeared, I had nothing better to do with myself, so I waited inside the hospital until Dana came out with the baby.
My new baby nephew - Shaun
"Dean - did you just see that teddy bears leg moving"
"Don't be stupid - your seeing things" Dean laughed
"No I am not - its moving look!!"
"I think you need to lay off whatever it is thats making you hallucinate - and that teddy is enough to scare the poor kid anyway - its hideous - whatever possessed you!!
I decided to go and try out one of the local watering holes in town.  Just as I expected the place was as dead as a door nail,  except for this one batty old sim who jumped on me for my autograph.  What is the tattoo all down the side of her face all about???  This town gets weirder and weirder!!
Being bored I decided I would go and get a job, that would occupy my time.  I went to the theatre and joined the music proffession, I can always paint and write at home as well - so I still get to do the three things that I wanted to do.    I started off as a Fan at the bottom of the musical career ladder like everyone else
Everytime I seemed to go to work I was getting a promotion and before I knew it I had been promoted up to Band Manager.  I think being able to play all four instruments before joining the job gave me a great head start!!  I got stuck into my career, working hard, I've given up on looking for romance, if it wants me it will have to find me!!
Shaun is growing up quickly, he is already a toddler.  He has his moms skin and his dads hair colour, and being a vampire like his mom he has really shiny yellow vampire eyes.  They are moving out into their own place soon, I will miss having the little fellow around!!!
My agent sent me down to the little Corsican bistro on the beach to eat, I tried to avoid this job, as I don't eat food, but in the end decided to go to get the job out of the way.  Quite a nice place, a galleon ship on the beach.  While I was there I recieved a phone call from Deana (the paparazzi), not satisfied with stalking me she phones me too now when she is not close behind me with her camera!!
I am getting tired of signing autographs and posing for photo's - one of these days I am going to stick like this!!
Seeing the sea, I thought I would do a bit of fishing, that's one skill I hadn't attempted yet.  To save being disturbed by autograph hunters I thought I would find somewhere quiet and secluded, so headed off to Smugglers Bay.
Walking across the sand towards the water, I spotted someone just standing there, she actually looked pretty lost.   For a second I thought it might be a ghost, I thought Deanna was dead looking - but this one looked very dead she was so pale, it was only her hair colour that made me realize she was actually living.
"Are you ok there? - you look lost!" I called to her
She made her way towards me, and as she got closer I became stunned into silence
"Yes I am fine, I am new to town, just having a look around"
She had the most beautiful face I had ever seen, huge bright purple eyes
"I'm Lilac" she continued "and I think I know who you are - aren't you one of the Swans -Dean or Damen?"
"Damen"
"I was actully going to knock on your door today and say hello, I am your new neighbour, the small house with the horrible blue bushes outside, but I decided not to - you all being famous and that - didn't want you to think I was some star struck stalker."
Finally she drew breath!  All I could do was laugh.
We carried on talking and found out quite a bit about each other, we shared quite a few traits in common, Virtuoso, Neat and Hopeless Romantic.  She didn't seem fazed or bothered by the fact that I was famous, she didn't act star struck, ask for an autograph or photo - and I quite liked that!!
I couldn't help myself, I started flirting with her, and she didn't mind, we spent the rest of the night flirting with each other, holding hands and amorous hugs.  I was getting pretty tired and the sun was coming up so I had to make my way home before I started frying in the sun.
It wasn't until I was home that I started to wish that I had kissed her, I wanted to talk to her and hangout with her again and I had only just left her.  So on impulse I went round to her house and rang the doorbell
"Oh- hello again" she giggled and let me in
"I forgot something earlier" I said
"What?"
I leaned towards her and kissed her for the first time
 A few kisses later we were both a little wobbly on our feet.  We were both over tired, so I went home and left her sleeping
It looks like romance had found me after all!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 42




1 comment: