Wednesday 22 December 2010

Chapter 51 - Just Wishes - Gen 6

Funny how the Papparazi always come sniffing when something is going on in our house!!!  Dad got stopped by Deanna his paparazzi stalker, asking questions about me.  I get arrested for being out after curfew and the paps are sniffing!!
Our house is slowly gaining new residence, vampire gnomes - nobody has a clue where they are coming from, but they are getting very annoying!!

 Mallow will only talk to me over the phone, and sometimes she won't even do that making excuses.  If I go round she doesnt even open the door to me.
Ellie has her birthday - she is now a fully fledge vampire
I am really jealous of the relationship that Dad and Ellie have - they are very close, whereas me and Dad are hardly friends, and me getting arrested didn't help any!!!  They even dress alike, this made me laugh a little!!
Ellie has got a job at the theatre like mom and dad, she is following a music career, which really doesn't surprise me as all the three of them ever seem to do is bash musical instruments.
One day things changed - I had just had a monster argument with Mallow and dad called me - wrong timing - I snapped at him.
"Edwin -  I need a word" Dad called to me
"Ohhhhh, What now, I've taken out the trash, I've done my homework  - it will have to wait -  I'm busy" I snapped at me
"Heeey - what's wrong with you, don't talk to me like that again young man" I think he was shocked and angry at the way I had spoken to him "What is the matter with you anyway"
"Girls, that's what - Mallow is mad with me"
"Why?"
"Because I asked her to be my girlfriend and when she told her sister Sugar she went off on one, because I kissed her first - now Sugar and Mallow are mad at me"
"Let me get this straight, you kissed Sugar, then you asked Mallow to be your girlfriend?" he laugh
"Its not funny - I kissed Sugar before I met Mallow, have you seen Mallow she is hot - and now she won't talk to me!!"
"Well son, only you can sort this one out"
"That's what I've been trying to do - but she won't see me and I need to talk to her before Alyson does at school tommorrow"
"What has Alyson got to do with this?" he asked me looking puzzled
"I kissed her too"
"I think you and me need to sit down and have a serious chat young man!!!"
I then had another one of his lectures!!
"Now hopefully you have your hormones in check, for a while at least  - there is something important,  I need to talk to you about"
"What?" I asked
"I need your help with something, that's a little delicate so what I am going to tell you is between, me you, your grandad and Uncle Dean, for the time being, so you have to promise for now at least you won't say anything to your sister or brothers, and especially not your mom"
"Ok - what is it"
So he explained to me the craziest thing I had ever heard!!!  I had seen my grandad and my nans ghost holding hands and kissing when I was a child and thought that was the craziest thing ever, but this was definitely even crazier!!!
"I think you are totally bonkers - but - just how am I supposed to help exactly??"  I asked, nervous of what he might want from me.
"I need you to brush up on your gardening and fishing skills, and help me figure out where we can get lifefruit seeds from and where we can catch deathfish from"
"Lifefruit and deathfish - I've never heard of either of those" I said
"No I know, thats why it is going to be hard getting hold of them!!"
I was puzzled as to why he had chosen ME to help in his crazy mission - but glad we now had something together that would help to improve our relationship.
So we started to spend a lot of time together, First we started hunting for seeds, we brought all the ones back we could find and planted what we could.  During the sunlight hours I had to look after the garden, dad not being able to stay out in the sun
Fishing, we stood together nattering away, I was actually beginning to enjoy myself, for once I had dads attention, he had stopped looking at me in an odd way and we were begginning to become quite good friends.  The crazy venture of resurecting my nan from the dead, it didnt really matter to me if it worked or not, all I cared about was getting close to my dad, having a close relationship with him like Ellie did.
Dad and Grandad watched a lot of fishing tv.  We found lifefruit seeds and had them growing nicely in the garden.  Ellie has got engaged to Alex Hope, I think they met at work.  Mallow and girls had actually slipped my mind, busy fishing and gardening was taking my find off things.
I had been distraced until I saw Eva standing in our hallway when I got home from school the one day.  I found out she was the teenage daughter of Ellies fiance.  She had the biggest and brightest blue eyes I had ever seen.
Even Edward showed an interest in Eva.
  I hadn't even spoken to her yet and I wanted to kiss her.
But it didn't take me long to see that she liked me, and it didnt take me long to get what I wanted.
"Guess what Edwin is doing again now"
"What?"
"He is out the front kissing Eva"
"He is getting worse - mark my words he is going to get himself into trouble pretty soon - looks like I am going to have to give him another talking to!!"
This is Alex, Ellie's Fiancée and Eva's Dad.
He is spending a lot of time at house at the moment.
Just when I had given up on her, Mallow turns up at the door, I would say she has forgiven me wouldn't you!!  She was still my girlfriend so what else was I supposed to do??!!
 I think that it helped that Sugar is now Ethans girlfriend, I was not happy about seeing my little brother kissing somebody I was kissing just a short while ago.
Mallow stayed over the night, but she actually spent most of the night with mom, mom really likes Mallow and gets on with her really well.
But the very next day after school I was back to kissing Eva again.
Maybe I should just chose between them and stick to just the one, but at the moment I want to be with the both of them - I am enjoying myself and I am getting away with it - so why not!!??

----------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 52
-----------------------------------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. well, i'll give him this, at least Edwin's girls he's kissing are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete