Friday 10 December 2010

Chapter 47 - Just Wishes - Gen 5

Finally the triplets start to settle into a routine - we can now get a break with the three of them sleeping at the same time.  Raising triplets has to be the hardest thing I have done in my life, but looking at them now sleeping - it was worth it!!  There is still plenty more to come, potty training and skill teaching, but with the three of us, me Lilac and Dad, it should be done in no time - hopefully!!
I have become obsessed with my children, I spend every spare second I have with them now, I can not remember the last time I actually took time out to do any reading or played a musical instrument.
All three of us fit in a little skill building whenever we can - they will all be chattering there little heads off soon enough.
It is nice to see all four toddlers playing nicely together, I hope they all get on together when they are older, I keep thinking about my none relationship with my brother Dean and how we have never really been friends.
"Lilac have you noticed what Ellie keeps doing to her teddy bear?"
"No what?"
"She keeps biting the teddies neck" I said "I hope its not a vampire thing"
"I think its just a kid thing, she'll grow out of it"
"I hope so!!"
 
Now that things have become a little quieter Lilac takes up painting again, she wanted to master the painting skill before the triplets arrived, but things have been far too hectic for her to have even picked up a painting brush!!
Me, I want another baby - I know I must be mad, but I can not stop thinking about it.  Lilac has been pretty quiet on the baby front, she has not mentioned that she wants another baby yet - you would think I was the Family Oriented one not Lilac!!
Its time for Ellie to have her birthday - she seems to be growing up quite quickly.
Ellie's favourite colour is Violet - close to lilac / purple.  As she is the only girl, we have decorated the empty room for her and she gets a room all to herself.
We also redecorated one of the bigger rooms ready for when the three boys age into children.  They all like different colours so we thought black and white would be safe choice.
I an enjoying getting regular nights sleep again. Dad has taken to sleeping in the babies room every night now, none of us are actually using the coffins at the the moment.  Besides me and Lilac are trying for another baby, she did say she wanted 5 children, so one more would be nice.
Ellies first day at school, she is looking forward to making some new friends.
Dad seems a lot happier these days, our children have given him a purpose in his life, he spends just as much time with them as I do.

I really hope we get another baby soon!!!

----------------------------------------
Chapter 48 coming soon!!
-----------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Aw, they make such a cute family! I love it when they keep wanting kids, I think it's cute. It's a nightmare to play out, but you know... ;)

    ReplyDelete