Saturday 25 December 2010

Chapter 54 - Just Wishes - Gen 6

My first day at work I was pretty nervous, but with my brother and Uncle Dean working at the science facility too, so I am sure everything would be fine!!
Watching Eva turn into a vampire was quite scary!!
She was cross eyed for ages - I was scared she was going to be stuck like this forever!!!  I am really sad that she has lost those bright blue eyes of hers.  She now has pure white eyes.
"How are you feeling?" I asked her
"I feel fine thanks"
"Do you feel up to making babies? Because I want one"
"Just one?" she asked laughing
"For now yes, why how many do you want??"
"Well, my LTW is to be surrounded by family so 5 at least!!"
"OMG - I only planned on a few!!"
Sugar was hanging out with Ethan, they were still going strong.   I guess she is still mad at me along with her sister Mallow, she just stood and stared at me for a while and wandered away without saying anything.
We have tried a few times but there is no sign of any baby yet!!
There was no morning sickness so we did not realize that Eva was pregnant until the baby bump started to become visible and she had to wear maternity clothes.
Improving my handiness skill is part of what I need to do for my job.  So I am on a mission to upgrade 5 household items,  It is not as easy as you would think!!!
I am getting a little worried - I am a triplet - I just hope that doesn't mean that we could have multiple births!!  Not that I would mind having 2 or 3 babies - but not for our first baby - we needed some practice at being parents first.
Dad is pretty excited about being a grandad - he never leaves the baby bump alone for a minute.
Within a short space of time I have received a few promotions at work.
The day arrives when the baby decides to put in an appearance.  Me and Eva rush off, all excited to the hospital.
Call me a selfish baby if you like - but I didn't go into the hospital with Eva - I just could not go in!!  I am waiting outside - I hope Eva will not be too mad at me!!
Meet baby Fletcher - I am really glad we had a boy!!
Being the only baby in the house Fletcher is spoilt and has everyone's attention!!
Dad has taken to spending a lot of time in the babies room and he has started to do quite a lot of painting since Fletcher joined the family.
Gardening is something else that I need to work on to help me at work, but it is not often I actually get to do much of the gardening because Ethan has got the gardening bug.
Talking about Ethan, he is a strange kid sometimes,  sitting on the toilet and eating food is not exactly normal behaviour is it???!!!
Ethan has his birthday.  He is now a young adult.  Funnily, he actually is just like me in looks and build, the only difference between us is our hair and skin colour.  Ethan moved out of home virtually straight away - to make his own life.  It feels strange for me being the last of my siblings being left at home.
Fletcher has his birthday, I love that he has my hair colour, and he has big bright white eyes like Eva.
His favourite toy is his teddy bear
 I spend as much time with him as I can with him.
Mom and Dad, especially dad are helping with the skill teaching
I love it now that Fletcher chatters his little head off and it actually makes sense!!
I wanted another baby.
"Don't you think we ought to talk about getting Fletcher a brother or sister to play with?"
"Fine by me" Eva said
Eva got herself a job at the hospital, but she only got to work there for one day before she was put onto 4 days maternity leave and was telling me we were expecting another baby.  Strangely enough, again for the second time she had no morning sickness at all.
 Fletcher can now walk and use the potty by himself, he has learnt all his basic skills just in time for when his new brother or sister arrives.
Dad is again obbssessed with feeling the baby bump!!  He keeps Eva company when I am at work, I am really glad that they are good friends, Eva and my mother dislike each other a lot, so it is nice one of my parents gets along with my wife!!
Well - I did it again, rushed off to the hospital with Eva, but when it came to going inside the hospital, she went alone - I stayed outside and waited for her to come out with our second baby.
Another boy, we have called Finlay.
I am not too sure that Fletcher is very impressed with the new screaming baby that keeps waking him up!!
My two little boys sound asleep!!
My Grandad is beginning to worry everyone.  He is spending too much time moping around, my grandmothers ghost has not appeared since we put the Ambrosia in the fridge.  He is spending too much time out in the sunlight, he is actually making himself very ill.
Things are getting pretty bad between my mom and Eva, I walked in on the tail end of an argument and fight  down in the basement.
"Please tell me mom is still mad at Eva because of Mallow" I said to dad
"Eeerr,  yes son" Dad replied
"Its about time she let it drop, don't you think!!"
"I'll have a word with her later son!!"
This is just plain stupid - I know mom and Mallow are best friends, but this really has gone on long enough!!!!

--------------------------------------
Fatal Attraction
---------------------------------------

This generation knocks spots off the past 5 - fasten your seat belts - tonnes of drama coming.
Two commical things about Edwin and Eva.  Edwin goes to the hospital with Eva but stands outside waits for Eva to come out with the baby then goes home with her - I have never seen an expectant father do this before.  Eva has had ??? (not giving number away) pregnancies and she has not once had any morning sickness.  There is no sickness moodlet and I dont know she is pregnant until she spins into maternity ware.
And regarding the up and coming drama -  Edwin is absolutely clueless!!!!  Everyone else knows what is going on all except for Edwin - he does not know why his mom and Eva are fighting - he still does not have a clue!!  The side story Fatal Attraction is our secret - ssssssshhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. LOL at Ethan eating while going to the bathroom! so funny... I'm off to read the next chapter and see what drama awaits!

    ReplyDelete