Wednesday 22 December 2010

Chapter 50 - Just Wishes - Gen 6

Edwin Swan
Generation six - Teenage Vampire
Traits = Athletic, Friendly, Family Oriented, Hopeless Romantic
Music = Indie  Colour = Lilac - Food =Opositive
Star sign =Cancer
Being a triplet is actually not easy, especially when you feel like the odd one out!!
Edward and Eider are very close, and spend a lot of time together, I am generally alone.  They have the same hair and skin colour, me I am totally different.  They have my moms skin colour and I have my dads skin colour.  All of our hair goes back a generation or two, they have the blonde hair like our great grandad Mikie and I have my grandad Alekseys hair colour.  Even their build, they are both very thin and skinny, like dad, where as I am quite muscular, infact, everyone says I am just like my grandad rather than my parents.
I have an older sister Ellie and a younger brother Ethan, but it is actually my grandad Aleksey that I get on with best and spend  most of my time with. I am not really too close to neither of my parents either.
Since the three of us became teenagers we are now able to sleep with the rest of the adults on the vampire coffins, but I actually miss my bed and still tend to sleep in a bed rather than use the coffins.
 I am doing quite well at school, grade A, I have got onto the honor roll a few times, but not managed it 3 days on the run.
One of my traits is being Athletic, so I love to work out on the treadmill or using the tv and radio.  Edward, decided to try and pump his body up a little and joined me for a while, but he never managed it and gave up in the end - he is still a skinny bit!!
 I mastered the martial arts skill in a few hours - one of the perks of being a vampire, we learn some of our skills really quickly!!  I want to have a go at the board breaker, but can never get near it because my grandad is always hogging it - he needs too get a life!!!
 I am not a bookwork, but I do spend quite a lot of time reading.  At the moment I am delving into the world of cookery, it quite interests me at the moment.
 I want to learn some new recipies, and have found a few old recipe books in the bookcase, so I know the recipes to prepare quite a few meals
I quite like cooking, and if I am honest I would much rather eat meals than drink that horrid plasma juice.  So quite often when I am hungry I will prepare a meal rather than drink plasma juice, and as our fridge is full of plasma fruit, I compromise sometimes and make plasma fruit pancakes.
I also enjoy fixiing the broken things around the house.  Me and grandad now tend to automatically fix everything as soon as we see it is broken.
 My Uncle Dean came to visit, I actually look a lot like uncle Dean, just the skin colour is different.  He found this very amusing and him and dad hand one of their usually fights. Uncle Dean works at the science lab and I have decided that is what I would like to do - become a Creature Robot-cross breeder.  Dad and Dean really don't get on - they are always fighting verbally.
I quite like fishing too!!  Fishing is one of those skills that vampires don't seem to learn at a fast rate, so it will take me a lot of hours of fishing to master this skill!!
Ethan has his birthday, so all five of us are now teenagers together for a short time, as Ellies birthday will be coming up soon and she will become a young adult.
Now comes the best bit - GIRLS!!!
My dad says my hormones are out of control - he gave me one of his lectures, he really is not amused at what I have been up to lately - but I am having a load of fun!!!
First there is Alysson, she comes home with me from school some days, and she was the first girl that I wanted to kiss.  Now I just want to kiss them all!!
Then there is Sugar.  She is new to the neighbourhood and she came home with me after school on her first day.  I really like sugar, she is a lot prettier than Alysson.  Sugar was the second girl I kissed.
Now Mallow is my favourite at the moment - I think she is really hot and can not stop thinking about her!!  She definitely kisses a lot better than her sister Sugar.  I think they must be twins as they are always dressed in exactly the same clothes.
We don't really talk much because we are too busy making out.  In a fit of madness I asked her to become my girlfriend, I say that because if I had not asked her to be my girlfriend then the trouble would not have started!!!
Mallow is now mad at me, and so is Sugar.  I suppose kissing two sisters is not a good idea - because for me it has caused a problem.  Desperate to sort things out with Mallow I went round to see her, but she wouldn't even let me hug her - she is really mad!!
I was out longer than I should have been trying to make up with Mallow.  I was out after my curfew and I got caught!! 
I did not enjoy the ride home in the police car!!
As I expected Dad was waiting for me when the policeman took me home.
He was not happy!!
"Have you done your homework??"
"No, not yet"
"Well get it done - you have dissappointed me Edwin!!"
"Sorry Dad!!!"
Boy was I in trouble!!!!
------------------------------------------------
Chapter 51
------------------------------------------------

1 comment: