Sunday 12 December 2010

Chapter 48 - Just Wishes - Gen 5

Can you believe I am now a 5 star celebrity Rock Star!!  I can work when I want to now, I don't have set working hours I just perform concerts where and when I want to!!  Every six days my agent arranges an autograph session. I am fed up of signing autographs but these sessions earn me money.
I get to meet a lot of new sims on these autograph sessions - and some old friends like my sister in law Banoffee - I really need to make an effort to talk to Dean!!
At home we have another baby on the way!!  I really hope this one is a girl -  Lilac wants a girl too this time.
"I hope there is only one in here this time, I have only just recovered from the triplets!!" Dad said
"I hope its only one too because I want to get a job soon and I can't if we get triplets again or even twins!!!"  Lilac replied
Ellie is a good kid, she always does her homework without being told to.
She is doing well at school and is good friends with her cousin Melissa, she quite often comes back from school with Ellie, so I have got to know and spend time with my niece.
I find it strange to find Ellie eating a meal.  The first time it happened I didn't take a lot of notice, thinking maybe Lilac or Dad had made it.  I hadn't cooked a meal in ages -  But when it started to happen regularly I started investigating because Lilac and Dad said they hadn't been cooking either.
"Ellie who made that meal for you"
"My Grandma did" she replied
"What!!??"
"The red ghost that's wandering about at night - she told me she was my Grandma - she cooks for me and leaves it in the fridge"
I was quite surprised as I had not seen my mothers ghost for a while.
All of the triplets can walk and talk, just the potty training left to teach them
I am getting worried by the size of Lilac's tummy - I really hope there is only one in there!!!
She has gone on a mad cleaning spree today - I think the baby will be coming soon!!
Only a few hours later, when everyone else was sleeping,  Lilac started to get pains.
This baby arrived so quickly, it was over within half an hour - before I had woken and gone upstairs to her the baby had arrived.  Thankfully only one baby, another boy that we have called Ethan.  It is a pity it was not the girl that we wanted but we are still happy it being a healthy boy.
It is so much easier having one baby at a time!!  Ethan hardly affected us, not like the triplets did!!
"I hope you two are going to be careful - we have no more room at the inn which means no more babies."  Dad said to us
"I know - we are not planning any more - I don't think!!" I replied
Before we know it - its time for the triplets birthday.  First it was Edwin.
Then it was Edwards turn
Finally it was Eiders turn
Life became a lot easier with the triplets being children and pretty much self sufficient, just one baby to worry about - was a breeze!!!
The time flew by and soon Ethan was having his birthday.  He has my hair colouring and lilacs skin and eyes.
Ethan had every ones full attention
Now I know I should not  - but I want another baby!!  I know it can not happen because we already have a full house, the only way we could have another baby is if Dad moved out and I know he doesn't plan to, and I wouldn't expect him to either .  The good thing about being a vampire is our extra long lifespan.  I will still be a young adult when my children will be having children of their own - so we probably have another 400 year to have plenty more later on.
Edward and Eider are pretty much inseperable, they are very much always together, unlike Edwin who seems to prefer his own company rather than his brothers.  Edward and Eider I would say are more like identical twins, by the way they look and act.  The only way to tell them apart is by their eye colour.
Edwin is a bookworm and would rather be alone with his head stuck in a book, than getting up to mischief with his brothers.
Ellie also likes to read a lot even though she doesn't have the bookworm trait.
and even though she is doing well at school, I quite often find Ellie and Dad sat over her school book, Dad tutoring her or helping her with her homework.   I am hoping she will become a Genius.
Ethan likes company and when he doesn't have one of ours attention he spends most of his time playing with his favourite teddy bear.
Oh dear!!!  Somebody else wants another baby too!!!
Ethans favourite colour is Orange, and as there is not room in the boys room for another bed, we have decorated one of the smaller rooms ready for when Ethan has had his birthday.
I am getting really fed up of the maids lately, they are hardly doing a thing somedays, they are not bothering to clean up the old newspapers at all, I don't know why we bother to have them come in everyday when all they want to do is chase us round for autographs and take photo's
Most Afternoons I perform a concert at the sports stadium, because its a larger venue and I can earn more, and if I can, I squeeze another concert in at the theatre, so some days I do two concerts.  I love to come home and relax in the hot tub - its even better when Lilac joins me
I know we shouldn't with four children running round the house - if they ever caught us it would be very embarrassing!!!

-------------------------------------------------
Chapter 49 coming soon!!
--------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Aw, it's nice for a change to see a generation that's one happy loving family, and not out flirting and cheating on each other! :) I'm so loving this generation so far! :)

    ReplyDelete