Saturday 25 December 2010

Fatal Attraction - Just Wishes - Gen 6

by Damen Swan

I am excited about the arrival of my first grandchild, and can not help keep feeling Eva's  baby bump every time I am by her.  This time without realizing what I was doing I rested my other hand on the side of her leg.
Eva grabbed my hands, at first I thought she was upset with me for accidentally touching her leg, but then I realised she wasn't upset at all.  She pulled me closer and we just stared into each others eyes, my stomach rolled and all of my senses went haywire!!
Lilac appeared and Eva dropped my hands and broke into conversation, and Lilac must have wandered away thinking she had got it wrong - but she hadn't, I am not really sure what had just happened myself, but something had!!
Whatever had happened, had stirred up my emotions, and I could not stop thinking about Eva.  I was angry with myself, she was my daughter in law, I had to pull myself together, there is no way I could let anything like that happen again, my sons wife - I shuddered!!
"Eva we need to talk about what happened earlier"
"What about it"
"It can not happen again"
"I know - I am sorry!!"
But a few days after the baby was born, it happened again!!  She just walked up to me and grabbed my hands, I thought she was coming over to talk to me but I was wrong, as no words were exchanged between us.  She started to swing my hangs from side to side with hers then she pulled me in real close.
so close, to avoid kissing her I pulled her into an amorous hug, where we stayed for quite a while before either of us spoke.
"We have to stop this"
"I know"
Dad walked in, Eva started talking about music, dad walked away shaking his head.
Everytime we bumped into each other we just couldn't help it!!
Everytime someone came in, a step backwards and conversation made them think they were mistaken, as neither Lilac or dad had said anything about it, and always walked away without reacting.
 We started to spend far too much time together.
My second grandchild was on the way, but things were getting worse between us and more frequent, now we could not be in the same room as each other without something happening, and now I couldn't just blame her I was just as bad!!
This was happening way too often - soon we are going to get caught, and I dont know how long I can let my head control my feelings.
I really wanted to kiss her, but I had to keep stopping myself - I had to keep thinking about what it would do to this family - what I would be doing to my son!!   What we were doing was bad enough without letting it go any further!!
Oblivious of Dad and Lilac being in the basement, Eva started shamelessly flirting with me.  Of course, that was it - trouble caused!!
Before I knew it Lilac was over and attacking Eva
I was scared as I watched Edwin coming down the stairs
"Your nothing but trash, my son is too good for you!!" Lilac screamed at Eva
the dust started flying again as they start to fight again like a pair of cats.
"Please tell me mom is still mad at Eva because of Mallow" Edwin said
"Eeerr,  yes son" I had to lie
"Its about time she let it drop, don't you think!!"
"I'll have a word with her later son!!"
I was terrified he would learn the truth!!
"Aleksey please don't say anything to Edwin - it was a moment of madness - it will never happen again I promise"  Eva begged
"But its not the first moment of madness you two have had is it Eva"
He was right - it wasn't the first and it wouldn't be the last!!
"Eva we seriously need to stop this before someone get hurt"
"I know but I can not help it and I don't think you can either!!"
Too late Edwin spotted Eva flirting with me.
Little did I know what was coming. it was not Eva and Edwins world that was shattered, it was my world shattered and not in the way you might think either!!!
First thing my Dad died and as if that was not bad enough, what happened next completely shattered my world!!!!

----------------------------------------------------
Fatal Attraction 2



No comments:

Post a Comment