Wednesday 22 December 2010

Chapter 52 - Just Wishes - Gen 6

Time for me to grow up!! 
It is our birthday today and the three of us became young adults.
As I am the oldest of us three triplets, it was my turn first
Edwards turn next
and finally Eider
Life in our house seemed to change quite a lot in a short space of time.  I was now a fully fledge vampire and could feel the difference.  I could no longer get away with not drinking plasma juice, food was now not doing anything for me, even though I still enjoyed it to quench my thirst I had to drink plasma juice.  I felt like I had just traded one curfew for another - I now had the freedom of having no time curfew but it had been replaced by a different curfew - the sun - I no longer had the freedom of going out during sunlight hours.  Outdoor activities had to wait till night time - that sucked!!!!!  My parents suddenly seemed small to me - that felt really strange!!!
We were still on our quest for the Ambrosia ingredience.  We had lifefruit growing out in the garden and piling up in the fridge, the deathfish was still evading us!!
Edward got a job at the science lab, he has the same LTW as mine, Eider's LTW was to be a Star News Anchor, so he took a job in journalism.  They also moved out and got their own place together, I was not interested in going with them - not that they asked me to!!
After checking out most of the fishing spots around Wishey Bay, we were thinking about taking a trip to Wishacy Valley where dad and grandad knew where there was definately deathfish living.  Luckily a few houses away from ours I stumbled upon a pond on thier land that contained vampire fish and deathfish!!  We started going out at night and sneaking onto thier land to fish in their pond.
After weeks of fishing there we still had not caught a deathfish.  None of us had actually mastered the fishing skill yet, I was close on level 9 but still nothing!!!  We became obsessed with catching a deathfish.
Daylight hours we spent watching the fishing channel, night time actually fishing, to fulfil our wish to catch a deathfish.  It was taking so long - it was getting rather frustrating!!!
Ellie and Alex got married - he moved in with us for a short time, which meant so did Eva.  They had been living in a tiny one bedroomed house so it made sense that they moved in with us having more room.  Since I had become a young adult, I had not seen much of either Eva or Mallow, with them both still being teenagers and at school.
It was strange having Eva living in our house.
"We are not related now are we Edwin?"
"Not really - I don't think"
"So we can carry on our relationship after my birthday then?"
"Eeeerrr ..... I suppose so"
It was hard to have her around me all the time, I had until Mallow and Eva had their birthdays to decide which one of them I was going to have a relationship with.  Mallow was still officially my girlfriend but Eva was living in my house and driving me to distraction.  She had even taken to sleeping in my bed, but I loved to stand for ages watching her sleeping.
I have started to workout a lot more lately, to try and get rid of my frustration, but it seems wherever I go in the house Eva is somewhere close - I could not think straight she was so distracting!!
 We are still fishing at night in the neighbours pond
and we still have not managed to catch a deathfish yet!!!
Mallow started off an eventful day by turning up at the front door, I had just invited her inside when we heard a commotion out on the front of the house.
To our horror we found outside one of the paparazzi women dying on our front garden!!  I do not know who she was, she could have picked somewhere more appropriate to expire!!!
 After the grim reaper had collected his victim he made a beeline for my grandad, why did the grim reaper give him a friendly hug - does he know him or something??
I don't know what possessed him to take a chunk out of grims arm!!??  Maybe he was hungry!!
In the kitchen there was another drama going on.  Eva and Mallow were arguing and  insulting each other,  I never hoped I would have to see these two face to face with each other.  All I could do was stand and watch - hoping they would not put me on the spot and make me chose between them!!!
The yelling and shouted brought Grandad and Dad into the kitchen.
"Well done son, now you will wish you had listened to me and sorted this mess out before it got to this!!"  Dad said to me - clapping in my face.
"Now get and sort it out!!"
"Sorry Dad"
Mallow ran out a few seconds later Eva went running after her
it wasn't over yet!!!!  They had a huge fight out the front of the house.
"Why is SHE living here Edwin??"
"She moved in with her dad, who has just got married to my sister Ellie"
"Convenient for her and you don't you think!!"
"Don't be stupid - it couldn't be helped, it was not planned you know!!"
"I am still your girlfriend Edwin, but I won't be for much longer if you don't put her straight and tell her we are together, not you and her!!"
"I'll sort it out Mallow"
But how was I going to sort it out - I was in love with both of them, and wanted both of them!!!  When I am with Eva, Mallow doesn't exist, and when I am with Mallow, Eva doesn't exist.

-------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 53
-------------------------------------------------------



1 comment:

  1. Ok, seriously, taking some blood from the Grim Reaper! LOL! That's hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete